TechEndu

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe - Abraham Lincoln.

This blog work in same way of this quote where your basic understanding of Technologies like Java and Android (how to chop down a tree ) will be cleared in a easy way and motivational articles will play role of sharping your axe!!!

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

The biggest service is to show others the right path.

When someone is going wrong, it is very easy to get influenced and go wrong too. 

For example, others' negativity brings anger, fear or sadness, which is negative too. 

Then, I lose the ability to show others the right path. When someone is negative, it is all the more reason to have a positive state of mind so that I can guide them towards the right path. 

Today I will take a few minutes before I react. Whenever there is a negative situation I am faced with, I'll wait for a minute or two before I give any reaction. this will help me finish negativity and I will be able to respond with positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment